This dialog is available via the Options item in Options Menu. It is divided into five parts: Defaults, Graphics, Spreadsheet, CAS and Advanced.
This part of the dialog lets you define properties of newly created objects. You can set properties for each object type separately, for points there are five subtypes. The way properties are set is similar to Properties Dialog
Allows you to set the zoom of graphics view, its axes and grid. See Customizing Coordinate Axes and Grid for details.
Allows you to show or hide the inputbar, gridlines, column/row header and scrollbars. You can also enable using buttons and checkboxes.
Allows you to define a timeout for the CAS in seconds.
- Virtual Keyboard: You can set the virtual keyboard language and the width/height of the virtual keyboard.
- Tooltips: You can set the tooltip language and a timeout for tooltips.
- Language: You can use digits and point names specified for your language.
- Perspectives: Here you can manage the perspectives of GeoGebra.
- Angle Unit: Switch between Degree and Radians
- Continuity: If Continuity is On, GeoGebra tries to set new calculated points near the original ones.
- Default Point Style: Set the point style, that is showed in the Graphics-View.
- Checkbox Size: Switch between regular and large checkboxes.
- Right Angle Style: Choose the symbol for a right angle.
- Coordinates: Define how coordinates are displayed.
- Miscellaneous: Here you can enable scripting, use Java fonts, etc.