Choose your favorite GeoGebra Math App!
You may also be interested in our other apps:
GeoGebra Classic User Interface
Views and Perspectives
GeoGebra Classic provides different Views for mathematical objects:
Each View offers its own Toolbar that contains a selection of Tools and range of Commands as well as Predefined Functions and Operators that allow you to create dynamic constructions with different representations of mathematical objects.
Depending on the mathematics you want to use GeoGebra Classic for, you can select one of the default Perspectives (e.g. Algebra Perspective, Geometry Perspective). Each Perspective displays those Views and other interface components most relevant for the corresponding field of mathematics.
Other Components of the User Interface
You may also customize GeoGebra Classic’s user interface to match your personal needs by changing the default Perspectives and adding other components:
GeoGebra Classic’s user interface also provides a variety of dialogs. Different accessibility features as well as keyboard shortcuts allow you to access many features of GeoGebra Classic more conveniently.
If you need additonal information about using the GeoGebra Classic App have a look at our GeoGebra Classic App Tutorials. You will get step-by-step instructions and learn how to use GeoGebra Classic for different constructions. You can also visit the Geogebra User Forum to get help. In addition you can get further information on our GeoGebra YouTube Channel.
Hints for Advanced Users
- Explore further GeoGebra Maths Apps and the corresponding Tutorials
- Publish your Work
- Create a Dynamic Activity by using our online Activity Editor on GeoGebra.
- Create a GeoGebra Book by using our online GeoGebra Book Editor on GeoGebra.
- Upload your GeoGebra Classic files on your GeoGebra Account and share your Dynamic Activities online on GeoGebra.
- Create or join a GeoGebra Group and share your resources with members of your GeoGebra Groups.
- Tutorials for Experts
- Tutorials for Administrators
- References for Programmers