GeoGebra offers a Navigation Bar that allows you to navigate through the construction steps of your GeoGebra file.
The Navigation Bar is shown at the bottom of the Graphics View.
To display it: Right click (Mac OS: Ctrl-click) on an empty spot on the drawing pad, then select the option Navigation Bar in the appearing context menu or activate the option Navigation Bar for Construction Steps in the Basic tab of the Properties Dialog of the Graphics View.
The Navigation Bar provides a set of navigation buttons, and displays the number of construction steps (e.g. 2 / 7 means that the second step of a total of 7 construction steps is currently displayed):
- button: go back to step 1
- button: go back step by step
- button: go forward step by step
- button: go to the last step
- Play: automatically play the construction, step by step
- Note: You may change the speed of this automatic play feature using the text box to the right of the Play button.
- Pause: pause the automatic play feature
- Note: This button only appears after activating the Play button.
- button: This button opens the Construction Protocol
- Note: This button only appears if option Button to open construction protocol is enabled.