From GeoGebra Manual
- Click on any free place in the Graphics View to create a slider for a number or an angle. The appearing dialog window allows you to specify the Name, Interval [min, max], and Increment of the number or angle, as well as the Alignment and Width of the slider (in pixels).
- Note: In the Slider dialog window you can enter a degree symbol ° or pi (π) for the interval and increment by using the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Alt-O (Mac OS: Ctrl-O) for the degree symbol °
- Alt-P (Mac OS: Ctrl-P) for the pi symbol π
- The position of a slider may be absolute in the Graphics View (this means that the slider is not affected by zooming, but always remains in the visible part of the Graphics View) or relative to the coordinate system (see Properties Dialog of the corresponding number or angle).