From GeoGebra Manual
- Distance[Point A, Object]
- Yields the (shortest) distance between points A and the Object. Works for Points, Segments, Lines, Paths, Conics and Implicit Curves.
- Note: In GeoGebra 3.2 Distance[Point A, Segment] gave the distance to the segment extended to an infinite line. From GeoGebra 4.0 it gives the distance to the Segment itself.
- Distance[Line g, Line h]
- Yields the distance between the parallel lines g and h.
- Note: The distance between intersecting lines is 0. Thus, this command is only interesting for parallel lines.
- Note: See also Distance or Length tool .