*****You can structure the report as you wish, the following headings are just pointers*****
The GeoGebra Institute of Minsk was set up in April 2011. The webpage is . Staff is 3 people:
- Ph.d. Pazniak Yury V. — chair person,
- Shvarkova Galina G.,
- Ph.d. Galynsky Vladimir M.
Training and Support
- Course "Development of textbooks and multimedia learning on-line" for 3rd year students, the Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Belarusian State University, pedagogical speciality. This special course is designed for students — future teachers of mathematics. GeoGebra is used as a development environment of mathematical applets.
- Promotion of GeoGebra among students and teachers of the Belarusian State University.
- Individual consultations.
Development and Sharing
The incorporation of GeoGebra activities with LMS Moodle (creation of educational online resources):
- Algebra  («Элементарная математика. Алгебра») — free resources for schoolboys and students in Russian.
- Geometry  («Элементарная математика. Геометрия ») — free resources for schoolboys and students in Russian.
- Mathematical analysis — closed resources for students.
- Electrodynamics — closed resources for students.
- Physics for schoolboys (Физика для школьников) — is in the development now.
Research and Collaboration
- Study international experience of using GeoGebra in educational practices.
- Development of new instructional techniques in teaching different subjects with GeoGebra.
- Development 3D model of geometry primitives with GeoGebra 3.2.
- Exchange the experience of Belarusian teachers.
Currently we are working on an on-line GeoGebra for resource teachers.