What is GeoGebra
GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software that joins geometry, algebra and calculus. It is developed for learning and teaching mathematics in schools by Markus Hohenwarter and an international team of programmers. This manual covers the current version (4.0). GeoGebra is backward compatible with all previous versions, despite small differences.
The Installations guide will help you with installation and system integration of GeoGebra in various operating systems.
Create dynamic constructions
Get to grips with GeoGebra's user interface
The main window is divided to Vinduer. By default Algebraisk vindue is displayed on the left side and Grafisk vindue on the right. Above these views there is a Menu bjælke and Værktøjsbjælke, underneath Navigations bjælke can be placed. Many features of GeoGebra can be accessed via Tastatur genveje. GeoGebra also includes accessibility features such as Virtuelt tastatur.
Publish your work
When the construction is finished, you can
- save it in GeoGebra's file format
- create HTML Dynamisk ark via Java applets or HTML5
- print the construction, possibly with Konstruktionsbekrivelse
- export as image (PNG, SVG, PDF, EPS, EMF) or to LaTeX and Asymptote.
- get the applet in a self-contained string suitable for Google Sites, Mediawiki or Blogger – no file upload needed
- upload the construction to GeoGebra