From GeoGebra Manual
- Pyramid[ <Point>, <Point>, ...]
- Returns a pyramid defined by the given points.
Pyramid[A, B, C, D]creates the pyramid with base ABC and apex D.
- Pyramid[ <Polygon>, <Point> ]
- Creates a pyramid with the given polygon as base and the point as apex.
Pyramid[poly1, A]creates a pyramid with base poly1 and apex A.
- Pyramid[ <Polygon>, <Height> ]
- Returns a centered pyramid defined by the polygon as base and given height.
Pyramid[poly1, 3]creates a centered pyramid with base poly1 and height 3.