De GeoGebra Manual
|Ligne 29 :||Ligne 29 :|
Version du 9 mars 2012 à 16:59
Installation WITH Internet Access
Install GeoGebra WebStart
- Open your Internet browser and go to http://www.geogebra.org/webstart.
- Click on the button called WebStart 4.0.
Note : The software is automatically installed on your computer. You only need to confirm all messages that might appear with OK or YES.
Hint: Using GeoGebra WebStart has several advantages for you provided that you have an Internet connection available for the initial installation:
- You don’t have to deal with different files because GeoGebra is installed automatically on your computer.
- You don’t need to have special user permissions in order to use GeoGebra WebStart, which is especially useful for computer labs and laptop computers in schools.
- Once GeoGebra WebStart was installed you can use the software off-line as well.
- Provided you have Internet connection after the initial installation, GeoGebra WebStart frequently checks for available updates and installs them automatically. Thus, you are always working with the newest version of GeoGebra.
Installation WITHOUT Internet Access
- Your workshop presenter will provide the GeoGebra installer files via USB drives or CDs.
- Copy the installer file from the storage device into the created GeoGebra_Introduction folder on your computer. Hint: Make sure you have the correct version for your operating system: MS Windows: GeoGebra_4_0_0_0.exe, MacOS: GeoGebra_4_0_0_0.zip
- Double-click the GeoGebra installer file and follow the instructions of the installer assistant.
Save the Accompanying Files
Download the Accompanying Files and Save them on your Computer
- Your workshop presenter will provide the accompanying files via USB drives or CDs. Copy the folder GeoGebra_Introduction_Files from the storage device into the created GeoGebra_Introduction folder on your computer.
- Download the zipped file from http://www.geogebra.org/book/intro-en.zip
- Save the zipped file in your GeoGebra_Introduction folder.
- Extract the files on your computer. Depending on your operating system there are different ways to do this: Exemple: MS Windows XP: Right-click the zipped file and follow the instructions of the Extraction Wizard. MacOS: Double click on the zipped file.