What is GeoGebra
GeoGebra’s User Interface
Views and Perspectives
GeoGebra provides different Views for mathematical objects:
Each View offers its own Toolbar that contains a selection of Tools and range of Commands as well as Predefined Functions and Operators that allow you to create dynamic constructions with different representations of mathematical objects.
Depending on the mathematics you want to use GeoGebra for, you can select one of the default Perspectives (e.g. Algebra Perspective, Geometry Perspective). Each Perspective displays those Views and other interface components most relevant for the corresponding field of mathematics.
Other Components of the User Interface
You may also customize GeoGebra’s user interface to match your personal needs by changing the default Perspectives and adding other components:
If you are new to GeoGebra, you might want to check out our introductory materials that guide you through your first constructions. If you need additional help you might also want to visit our GeoGebra User Forum or check out GeoGebra's YouTube channel.
Hints for Advanced Users
- Publish your Work
- Share your dynamic worksheets online at GeoGebraTube
- Create a Dynamic Worksheet using our online Worksheet Editor on GeoGebraTube
- Create a GeoGebraBook by using our GeoGebraBook Editor on GeoGebraTube
- Print your construction, possibly together with the Construction Protocol
- Save image files in various formats
- Tutorials For Experts
- Tutorials for Administrators
- References for Programmers