GeoGebra Manual sitesinden
Kullanıcılar tarafından düzenlenebilen sayfaya gidin
Bu makale GeoGebra kullanıcı arayüzünün bir parçasıdır.
- Dosya Menüsü
- Düzenleme Menüsü
- Görünüm Menüsü
- Seçenekler Menüsü
- Araçlar Menüsü
- Pencere Menüsü
- Yardım Menüsü
Some content was not yet translated. See the English original. Please edit the manual page if you have the rights for translation.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + N (MacOS: Cmd + N)
Bu menü maddesi, GeoGebra kullanıcı ara yüzünün standart ayarlarını kullanan yeni bir GeoGebra penceresi açar.Not: If you change and save some of these settings, the new GeoGebra window will open using your customized settings.
Not: The new user interface adopts the settings used for the prior construction. For example, if the coordinate axes were hidden before selecting the menu item New, the axes will be hidden in the new user interface as well.
- This menu item opens a new and empty user interface in the same GeoGebra window. You are asked if you would like to save the existing construction before opening the new user interface.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + O (MacOS: Cmd + O)
Not: In order to open a GeoGebra file you can also drag it with the mouse to the GeoGebra window and drop it there.
- This menu item allows you to open a GeoGebra worksheet (file name extension GGB), Style Template File (file name extension GGB), GeoGebra tool (file name extension GGT) or dynamic worksheet (HTM or HTML file produced by GeoGebra) that is saved on your computer.
- It also allows you to open and insert a GeoGebra file in another one.
- This menu item allows you to open a Webpage containing a GeoGebra applet, just entering the Webpage address in the appearing dialog.
- Lists up to eight recently opened files.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + S (MacOS: Cmd + S)
Not: If the file was saved before, this menu item overwrites the old file by using the same file name.
- This menu item allows you to save your current construction as a GeoGebra file (file name extension GGB) on your computer.
- This menu item allows you to save your current construction as a GeoGebra file (file name extension GGB). You will be asked to enter a new name for your GeoGebra file before it is saved on your computer.
- Offers several export possibilities:
- Dynamic Worksheet as Webpage (html)...
- Dosya:İmage-x-generic.png Graphics View as Picture (png, eps)…
- Graphics View to Clipboard
- ...and others
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + P (MacOS: Cmd + P)
Not: Press the Enter-key after you made a change in order to update the preview of your printout.
- This menu item opens the Print Preview window for the Graphics View. You may specify Title, Author, Date and the Scale of your printout (in cm).