What is GeoGebra
GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software that joins geometry, algebra and calculus. It is developed for learning and teaching mathematics in schools by Markus Hohenwarter and an international team of programmers. This manual covers the current version (4.0). GeoGebra is backward compatible with all previous versions, despite small differences.
The Installationsguide will help you with installation and system integration of GeoGebra in various operating systems.
Create dynamic constructions
Get to grips with GeoGebra's user interface
The main window is divided to Fönster. By default Algebrafönstret is displayed on the left side and Ritområdet on the right. Above these views there is a Menyraden and Verktygsfältet, underneath Navigeringsfältet can be placed. Many features of GeoGebra can be accessed via Snabbtangenter / Tangentbordsgenvägar. GeoGebra also includes accessibility features such as Virtuellt Tangentbord.
Publish your work
When the construction is finished, you can
- save it in GeoGebra's file format
- create HTML Dynamisk arbetsbok via Java applets or HTML5
- print the construction, possibly with Konstruktionsprotokoll
- export as image (PNG, SVG, PDF, EPS, EMF) or to LaTeX and Asymptote.
- get the applet in a self-contained string suitable for Google Sites, Mediawiki or Blogger – no file upload needed
- upload the construction to GeoGebraen:Manual:Main Page