[[File:Menu .svg|link=|16px]] [[File:Menu.svg|link=|16px]] [[File:Menu view graphics.svg|link=|16px]] ''' ''' ...''
2021年5月27日 (四) 03:10的版本
- 您可使用 放大工具和 缩小工具来缩放 绘图区。备注： 您点按的位置即为缩放中心。
- 您可使用鼠标滚轮来缩放 绘图区。
- 您可使用快捷键 Ctrl + + 放大和 Ctrl + - 缩小。
- 在 绘图区的空白处按鼠标右键（Mac OS：Ctrl + 点按）之后，会跳出快显功能表让您进行缩放。
- 您也可以在 绘图区的 属性对话窗内指定 x 轴和 y 轴的范围（请参阅下方段落）。
To show or hide the axes and the grid, right click (Mac OS: Ctrl-click) on the drawing pad and select the corresponding items Axes or Grid from the appearing context menu. For further setting you need to open the Properties Dialog.
- On tab Basic, you can, for example, change the line style and color of the coordinate axes, and set the the ratio between the axes. To make sure the axes ratio cannot be changed by any command or user action, you may lock it using the lock icon.
- Clicking on tabs xAxis and yAxis allows you to customize the axes individually, set the distance of the tickmarks, labeling, axes visibility, units and more. If you want the cross of the axes to be at point (a,b), you can set Cross at parameter for xAxis to b and for yAxis to a. Option Stick to edge means that the line remains close to the bottom or left border of the screen. To draw only the part of the axis to the right or to the top of the axes intersection, you can select Positive direction only.
- On tab Grid, you can change the color and line style of the coordinate grid, set the distance and ratio for grid lines to a certain value, and the grid visibility. Three types of grid are available: Cartesian, polar and isometric.
- Axes scaling is possible in every mode by pressing and holding the Shift-key (PC: also Ctrl-key) while dragging the axis.
- Range of the axes may be given dynamically, e.g. in Basic tab you can set X Min to
x(A)and Y Min to
y(A)to ensure the lower left corner of the view remains in point A. In such setting, the view cannot be zoomed.
You can add the Navigation Bar for Construction Steps to the Graphics View by enabling it in Basic tab of the Properties Dialog. You can also add the Play button to allow animating the construction steps and a button to show the Construction Protocol.
These settings are located in the last part of the Basic tab of Properties Dialog.
- Background color
Allows you to change background color of the Graphics View.
Allows you to set the behavior of tooltips in the Graphics View. See article on Tooltips for details.
- Show mouse coordinates
Enables display of mouse coordinates next to the mouse pointer.