- 您可使用 放大工具和 縮小工具來縮放 繪圖區。備註： 您點按的位置即為縮放中心。
- 您可使用滑鼠滾輪來縮放 繪圖區。
- 您可使用快捷鍵 Ctrl + + 放大和 Ctrl + - 縮小。
- 在 繪圖區的空白處按滑鼠右鍵（Mac OS：Ctrl + 點按）之後，會跳出快顯功能表讓您進行縮放。
- 您也可以在 繪圖區的 屬性對話窗內指定 x 軸和 y 軸的範圍（請參閱下方段落）。
To show or hide the axes and the grid, right click (Mac OS: Ctrl-click) on the drawing pad and select the corresponding items Axes or Grid from the appearing context menu. For further setting you need to open the Properties Dialog.
- On tab Basic, you can, for example, change the line style and color of the coordinate axes, and set the the ratio between the axes. To make sure the axes ratio cannot be changed by any command or user action, you may lock it using the lock icon.
- Clicking on tabs xAxis and yAxis allows you to customize the axes individually, set the distance of the tickmarks, labeling, axes visibility, units and more. If you want the cross of the axes to be at point (a,b), you can set Cross at parameter for xAxis to b and for yAxis to a. Option Stick to edge means that the line remains close to the bottom or left border of the screen. To draw only the part of the axis to the right or to the top of the axes intersection, you can select Positive direction only.
- On tab Grid, you can change the color and line style of the coordinate grid, set the distance and ratio for grid lines to a certain value, and the grid visibility. Three types of grid are available: Cartesian, polar and isometric.
- Axes scaling is possible in every mode by pressing and holding the Shift-key (PC: also Ctrl-key) while dragging the axis.
- Range of the axes may be given dynamically, e.g. in Basic tab you can set X Min to
x(A)and Y Min to
y(A)to ensure the lower left corner of the view remains in point A. In such setting, the view cannot be zoomed.
These settings are located in the last part of the Basic tab of Properties Dialog.
- Background color
Allows you to change background color of the Graphics View.
Allows you to set the behavior of tooltips in the Graphics View. See article on Tooltips for details.
- Show mouse coordinates
Enables display of mouse coordinates next to the mouse pointer.