From GeoGebra Manual
m (Text replace - "<div class="box info"> 48px|left This page is part of the official manual for print and pdf. For structural reasons normal users can't edit this page. If you found any errors on this page please contact )
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:31, 9 March 2013
- Translate[ Geometric Object, Vector ]
- Translates the geometric object by the vector.
- Note: When translating a polygon, the transformed new vertices and segments are created as well.
- Translate[Image, Vector]
- Translates the image by the vector.
- Translate[Vector, Point]
- Translates the vector v to point.
Note: See also Translate Object by Vector tool.