From GeoGebra Manual
- Prism[ <Point>, <Point>, ...]
- Returns a prism defined by the given points.
Prism[A, B, C, D]creates the prism with base ABC and top DEF. The vectors AD, BE, CF are equal.
- Prism[ <Polygon>, <Point>]
- Creates a prism with the given polygon as base and the point as first top point.
Prism[poly1, A]creates a prism with base poly1 and top point A.
- Prism[ <Polygon>, <Height value>]
- Creates a right prism with the polygon as base and given height.
Prism[poly1, 3]creates a prism with basis poly1 and height 3.