Following properties can be set via Properties Dialog.
You may show or hide objects in the Graphics View in different ways.
- You may use tool Show/Hide Object Tool to show or hide objects.
- Open the Context Menu and select item Show Object to change the visibility status of the selected object.
- In the Algebra View, the icon to the left of every object shows its current visibility state (shown or hidden). You may directly click on the little marble icon in order to change the visibility status of an object.
- You can also use the Check Box to Show/Hide Objects Tool in order to show or hide one or several objects.
- Fills the object by color specified in the Color tab. The same color is used to draw border of that object. Using Style tab you can define opacity -- e.g. Conics have by default opacity 0 which means they are transparent.
- The object is hatched, angle of hatches and distance between them can be specified. Thickness of hatches equals the thickness of object's border.
- You can specify location of image on the local disc. The image is repeated periodically, its size is fixed in pixels and top left corner is aligned to the top left corner of the view.
You can also check the Inverse filling box to fill with the selected pattern the whole Graphics View, except the selected object.
| Following text is about a feature that is supported only in GeoGebra 5.0.