From GeoGebra Manual
- Select a point B that depends on another point A and whose locus should be drawn. Then, click on point A to create the locus of point B (see also Locus command).
- Note: Point A has to be a point on an object (e. g. line, segment/interval, circle).
f(x) = x^2 – 2 x – 1into the Input Bar and press the Enter-key.
- Place a new point A on the x-axis (see New Point tool; see Point command).
- Create point
B = (x(A), f'(x(A)))that depends on point A.
- Select tool and successively click on point B and point A.
- Drag point A along the x-axis to see point B moving along its locus line.