- At the top of the export window you can enter the Title, Author and Date for your Dynamic Worksheet.
- Tab General allows you to add some text above and below the dynamic construction (e. g., a description of the construction and some tasks).
- Tab Advanced allows you to change the functionality of the dynamic construction (e. g., show a reset icon, double click to open the GeoGebra application window and browser features) as well as to modify the user interface shown in the interactive applet (e. g., show the Toolbar, modify height and width, enabling saving and printing, and others).
The exported HTML file (e. g. circle.html) can be viewed with any Internet browser (e. g. Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari). In order to let the dynamic construction work, Java has to be installed on the computer. You can get Java from without charge. If you want to use your Dynamic Worksheet in your school's computer network, ask your local network administrator to install Java on the computers. Make sure that your Java install includes the plugin for browsers.
- You can edit the Dynamic Worksheet text with many word processing systems (e. g. FrontPage, OpenOffice Writer) by opening the exported HTML file. You may also edit the Dynamic Worksheet applet by opening the GGB file in GeoGebra and saving it with the same name afterwards.
- See Embedding to CMS, VLE (Moodle) and Wiki for details about exporting GeoGebra applets to these online systems.