From GeoGebra Manual
Revision as of 23:08, 20 March 2012 by Zbynek (Description didn't match desired behaviour, but the buggy implementation that was fixed now (not released yet))
- Conic[Point A, Point B, Point C, Point D, Point E]
- Returns a conic section through the five given points A, B, C, D, and E.
- Note: If four of the points lie on one line the conic section is not defined.
- Conic[ <Number a>, <Number b>, <Number c>, <Number d>, <Number e>, <Number f> ]
- Returns a conic section a\cdot x^2+b\cdot y^2+c+d\cdot x\cdot y+e\cdot x+f\cdot y=0.