From GeoGebra Manual
Revision as of 23:26, 29 April 2011 by Helder.wiki (moved to Template:Please leave this line alone (sandbox heading), as in English Wikipedia)
Example: test = test
- Type f(x) = x^2 – 2 x – 1 into the Input Bar and press the Enter-key.
- Place a new point A on the x-axis (see tool New Point; see command Point).
- Create point B = (x(A), f'(x(A))) that depends on point A.
- Select tool and successively click on point B and point A.
- Drag point A along the x-axis to see point B moving along its locus line.