From GeoGebra Manual
- Arc[Conic, Point A, Point B]
- Returns a conic section arc between two points A and B on the conic section c.
- Note: This only works for a circle or ellipse.
- Arc[Conic, Number t1, Number t2]
- Returns a conic section arc between two parameter values t1 and t2 on the conic section.
- Note: Internally the following parametric forms are used:
- Circle: (r cos(t), r sin(t)) where r is the circle's radius.
- Ellipse: (a cos(t), b sin(t)) where a and b are the lengths of the semimajor and semiminor axes.