사용자에 의해 편집 가능한 버전으로 이동
- Select a point B that depends on another point A and whose locus should be drawn. Then, select point A to create the locus of point B.
- 노트: Point A has to be a point on an object (e.g. line, segment/interval, circle).
f(x) = x^2 – 2 x – 1into the Input Bar and press the Enter-key.
- Place a new point A on the x-axis (see Point tool or Point command).
- Create point
B = (x(A), f'(x(A)))that depends on point A.
- Select the tool Locus and successively select point B and point A.
- Drag point A along the x-axis to see point B moving along its locus line.
|경고:||Locus is undefined, if the dependent point depends on Point Command with two parameters or PathParameter Command.|
노트: See also Locus command.