What is GeoGebra
GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software that joins geometry, algebra and calculus. It is developed for learning and teaching mathematics in schools by Markus Hohenwarter and an international team of programmers. This manual covers the current version (5.0). GeoGebra is backward compatible with all previous versions, despite small differences.
The インストールガイド will help you with installation and system integration of GeoGebra in various operating systems.
Create dynamic constructions
Get to grips with GeoGebra's user interface
The main window is divided to 表示. By default 数式ビュー is displayed on the left side and グラフィックスビュー on the right. Above these views there is a メニューバー and ツールバー, underneath ナビゲーションバー can be placed. Many features of GeoGebra can be accessed via キーボードショートカット. GeoGebra also includes accessibility features such as 仮想キーボード.
Publish your work
When the construction is finished, you can
- save it in GeoGebra's file format
- create HTML 動的なワークシート via Java applets or HTML5
- print the construction, possibly with 作図手順
- export as image (PNG, SVG, PDF, EPS, EMF) or to LaTeX and Asymptote.
- get the applet in a self-contained string suitable for Google Sites, Mediawiki or Blogger – no file upload needed
- upload the construction to GeoGebraen:Manual:Main Page