Innen: GeoGebra Manual
Ugrás a felhasználók által szerkeszthető változathoz.
Kocka parancsEz a cikk egy GeoGebra command parancsról szól.
Parancskategóriák (Minden parancs)
- Kocka[ <Pont>, <Pont>, <Irány> ]
- Creates a cube having the segment between the two points as an edge.
- The other vertices are uniquely determined by the given direction, that should be one of:
- a vector, a segment, a line, a ray orthogonal to the segment, or
- a polygon, a plane parallel to the segment.
- The created cube will have:
- a face with the segment as an edge in a plane orthogonal to the given vector/segment/line/ray, or
- a face with the segment as an edge in a plane parallel to the polygon/plane.
- Kocka[ <Pont>, <Pont>, <Pont>]
- Creates a cube with three (adjacent) points of the first face. The points have to start a square for the cube to be defined.
- Kocka[ <Pont>, <Pont>]
- Creates a cube with two (adjacent) points of the first face, and the third point automatically created on a circle, so that the cube can rotate around its first edge.
- Jegyzet: Cube[A, B] is a shortcut for Cube[A, B, C] with C = Point[Circle[B, Distance[A, B], Segment[A, B]]].