What is GeoGebra
GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software that joins geometry, algebra and calculus. It is developed for learning and teaching mathematics in schools by Markus Hohenwarter and an international team of programmers. This manual covers the current version (4.0). GeoGebra is backward compatible with all previous versions, despite small differences.
The अधिष्ठापन गाइड will help you with installation and system integration of GeoGebra in various operating systems.
Create dynamic constructions
Get to grips with GeoGebra's user interface
The main window is divided to व्यू. By default बीजगणित व्यू is displayed on the left side and ग्राफिक्स व्यू on the right. Above these views there is a मेनूबार and टूलबार, underneath नेविगेशन बार can be placed. Many features of GeoGebra can be accessed via कीबोर्ड शॉर्टकट. GeoGebra also includes accessibility features such as वर्चुअल कीबोर्ड.
Publish your work
When the construction is finished, you can
- save it in GeoGebra's file format
- create HTML गतिशील वर्कशीट via Java applets or HTML5
- print the construction, possibly with रचना प्रोटोकॉल
- export as image (PNG, SVG, PDF, EPS, EMF) or to LaTeX and Asymptote.
- get the applet in a self-contained string suitable for Google Sites, Mediawiki or Blogger – no file upload needed
- upload the construction to GeoGebraen:Manual:Main Page