From GeoGebra Manual
| This command differs among variants of English:
- StemPlot[ <List> ]
- Returns a stem plot of the given list of numbers. Outliers are removed from the plot and listed separately.
- An outlier is defined as a value outside the interval [ Q1 - 1.5 (Q3 - Q1) , Q3 + 1.5 (Q3 - Q1) ].
- StemPlot[ <List>, <Adjustment -1|0|1> ]
- Returns a stem plot of the given list of numbers.
- If Adjustment = -1 the default stem unit is divided by 10
- If Adjustment = 0 nothing is changed
- If Adjustment = 1 the default stem unit is multiplied by 10