From GeoGebra Manual
- SetViewDirection( <Direction> )
- Sets the direction of the 3D view orientation depending on the given object.
SetViewDirection((0, 0, 1))
- SetViewDirection( <Direction>, <Boolean animated> )
- Sets the direction of the 3D view orientation depending on the given object, with optional animation.
- Example: In order to obtain the rotation of the 3D view, depending on the values of a previously created slider α, use the command
SetViewDirection(Vector((1; α; -30°)), false)in the OnUpdate scripting tab of slider α.
- The view direction can be set towards a line, segment, plane, etc.
- See also View in front of tool.