From GeoGebra Manual
- RotateText( <Text>, <Angle> )
- Returns text rotated by given angle. LaTeX is used for rendering of the result.
RotateText("a = 5", 45°)
- The text needs to be enclosed in double quotes
- The text is rotated around the top left corner (also known as corner 4) of the box containing the text, and placed at the origin of the coordinate system.
- Example: If you want to place the text "GeoGebra", rotated by 42°, at point (6,6), use the command
Text(RotateText("GeoGebra", 42°), (6, 6),true,true)
- The angle is in radians unless you explicitly use the degree symbol