From GeoGebra Manual
- Pyramid( <Point>, <Point>, ...)
- Returns a pyramid defined by the given points.
Pyramid(A, B, C, D)creates the pyramid with base ABC and apex D.
- Pyramid( <Polygon>, <Point> )
- Creates a pyramid with the given polygon as base and the point as apex.
Pyramid(poly1, A)creates a pyramid with base poly1 and apex A.
- Pyramid( <Polygon>, <Height> )
- Returns a centered pyramid defined by the polygon as base and given height.
Pyramid(poly1, 3)creates a centered pyramid with base poly1 and height 3.