This is our little local village pump (inspired by Wikipedia). This place is intended for discussions about the GeoGebraWiki itself. If you want to contribute more to this wiki than adding examples and comments, please add your project idea to the list below for discussions or let us know what you are working on. If you need to change a lot of pages for your idea please contact Florian Sonner – there might be a more simple solution.
Please read or at least skim through the following pages if you want to help us. The listed pages contain vital information which help you understand the internal structure of this wiki.
- Project description – a forum post which contains an introduction why this project has been started
- Official MediaWiki Help Document – describes the functionality and idea of a wiki and the commands you can use to edit a page
- GeoGebraWiki Structure – describes the structure of this wiki (e.g. the namespaces used)
- Manual Structure – describes the special structure of the manual and the reasons behind this
- How To – instructions how to perform certain common tasks
- Translation - instructions for translators
How to organize the knowledge about GeoGebra? Write down your ideas and let it discuss by the community!
Who wants to help? Tell about you knowledge and write down you ideas at your user-page and add your name to the following list
- User:Florian Sonner
- User:Birgit Lachner
- Usuaria:Liliana Saidon Spanish1
- Juan Pablo Serrano Echeverría
Manual for version 4.0 is ready, manual for 4.2 is in progress. Command pages for new commands will be generated.
We should start a changelog which contains information about changed commands and tools, so that documentation can be changed easily on new release. No sense to do it now, but will be useful for 4.0 -> 4.2 transition.
Since there hasn't been any changelog till now, please look at Category:Outdated, pick a page, make sure it's compatible with 4.0 and set version parameter of Template:Manual Page to either 3.2 or 4.0, depending on whether the content of that page has changed between 3.2 and 4.0 manuals.
- XML guide: Reference:Xml contains complete XML reference. In the future it would be nice to have a short tutorial on that page, since the auto-generated articles are not exactly easy to read.
Here there's the Italian Wiki todo list, mainly dedicated to IT translators. But this is also a page intended to contain a list of all possible changes to the GGB Official English Manual, compiled "live" when we find inconsistencies between the Wiki and the software.
see Project:Village Pump/Infobox for details
- Tools (Manual) -- done
- GUI (Manual) -- done
- Objects (Manual)
- GeoGebra Institute
- ggb and ggt templates from old wiki
... and a short guide on how and when these should be used
If you think we could use an extension that is not already installed, let us know.