|Please note that all our installers are subject to the GeoGebra non-commercial license. If you plan to install GeoGebra on multiple devices you may be interested in GeoGebra Mass Installation|
GeoGebra Graphing Calculator
- Android Phones & Tablets: GeoGebra Graphing Calculator on Google Play Store (recommended), APK
- iPhone & iPad: GeoGebra Graphing Calculator on App Store
GeoGebra 3D Grapher
- Android Phones & Tablets: GeoGebra 3D Grapher on Google Play Store (recommended), APK
- iPhone & iPad: working on it :-)
GeoGebra Math Apps
Offline versions for tablets, laptops and desktops with the same user interface as www.geogebra.org/apps including exam support.
- GeoGebra Math Apps in the Windows Store (recommended for Windows 10)
- GeoGebra Math Apps Installer for Windows (for older Windows versions)
- GeoGebra Math Apps Portable for Windows
- GeoGebra Math Apps in the Mac App Store (recommended)
- GeoGebra Math Apps Portable for Mac (runs from USB memory sticks for example)
- On older Macs (before OS 10.9), please use www.geogebra.org/apps or GeoGebra Classic
- iPad: GeoGebra Math Apps in the App Store
- Android Tablets: GeoGebra Math Apps in Google Play (recommended), APK
- Chrome Store: GeoGebra Math Apps in the Chrome Web Store
- Linux Portable: GeoGebra Math Apps Portable for Linux (runs from USB memory sticks for example)
GeoGebra Exam Apps
Special apps restricting access to the Internet and other apps during paper and pen exams where students can bring their own device, see our Exam Apps Tutorial how they work. Please note that our Exam mode is included with our regular GeoGebra Math Apps also.
- Android Tablets: GeoGebra Exam Simple Calculator on Google Play Store - simple scientific calculator
- Android Tablets: GeoGebra Exam Graphing Calc on Google Play Store - graphing calculator without CAS functions
- Android Tablets: GeoGebra Exam CAS on Google Play Store - full computer algebra system power
The GeoGebra Exam Stick is an exam environment which is based on an own operating system running on a USB stick.
GeoGebra Classic for Desktop
The good old GeoGebra 5 desktop application with its classic user interface.
- Windows Installer: GeoGebra Classic Installer for Windows (recommended, updates automatically)
- Windows Portable: GeoGebra Classic Portable for Windows (runs from USB memory sticks for example)
- Mac Store: GeoGebra 5 in the Mac App Store (recommended, updates automatically)
- Mac Portable: GeoGebra Classic Portable for OSX 10.8 or later
- Mac Portable (OSX 10.7 or below): GeoGebra Classic Portable for OSX 10.6 and 10.7.
- Linux (deb): 64 bit / 32 bit installers for .deb based systems (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Linux (rpm): 64 bit / 32 bit installers for .rpm based systems (Red Hat, openSUSE)
- Linux Portable: Portable Linux bundle for 64 and 32 bit Linux systems
Ad Linux: the .deb and .rpm installers will automatically add the official GeoGebra repository to the package management system on the workstation. This will enable automatic update of GeoGebra every time a new version is released. Note that the portable version will not automatically update. If you want to include GeoGebra in your custom Linux distribution with GeoGebra included, the best way is to add the official GeoGebra repository (http://www.geogebra.net/linux/) to your package management system. The GPG key of the repository is at https://email@example.com - the name of the package is geogebra5. This will conflict with the earlier versions (4.0, 4.2 and 4.4), which are named geogebra (and geogebra44 for 4.4) and should be deleted first.