How to Open the Properties Dialog
You can open the Properties Dialog in several ways:
- Select item Object Properties from the Edit Menu.
- Right-click (Mac OS: Ctrl-click) on an object and select Object Properties from the appearing Context Menu.
- Select the Properties button from the Style Bar (GeoGebra Web and Tablet Apps Version).
- Select item Properties in the upper right corner of the GeoGebra window (GeoGebra Desktop Version).
- Select the Move Tool and double click on an object in the Graphics View. In the appearing Redefine Dialog window, click on the button Object Properties (GeoGebra Desktop).
Organization of Objects
In the Properties Dialog objects are organized by types (e.g. points, lines, circles) in the list on the left hand side, which makes it easier to handle large numbers of objects. You need to select one or more objects from this list in order to change their properties.
Modifying Object Properties
Close the Properties Dialog when you are done with changing properties of objects.