From GeoGebra Manual
- Net[ <Polyhedron> , <Number> ]
- Creates the net of a convex polyhedron, on the plane containing the face used for its construction. The number is used to define the progress of the unfolding procedure, and needs to be between 0 and 1. The net is totally unfold when the given number is 1.
- Note: The net of a cube is displayed as Latin cross.
- Net[ <Polyhedron>, <Number>, <Face>, <Edge>, <Edge>, ... ]
- Applicable only to cubes (for the moment), allows you to create different nets of a cube, by specifying the face and edges that need to be cut to create the net.