Go to the version which can be edited by users.
This article is about GeoGebra command.
Command Categories (All commands)
- Algebra Commands
- Chart Commands
- Conic Commands
- Discrete Math Commands
- Function Commands
- Geometry Commands
- GeoGebra Commands
- List Commands
- Logical Commands
- Optimization Commands
- Probability Commands
- Scripting Commands
- Spreadsheet Commands
- Statistics Commands
- Text Commands
- Transformation Commands
- Vector and Matrix Commands
- CAS Specific Commands
- FillCells[ <CellRange>, <Object> ]
- Copies the value/equation etc. of the object to the given cellrange. Resulting cells are free objects, i.e. independent of object.
- CellRange has to be entered like this: e.g.: B2:D5.
- Object can be anything, e.g.: 3, RandomBetween[0, 10], Circle[A, B].
- Cells are labelled by column and row, e.g.: B2
- FillCells[ <Cell>, <List> ]
- Copies values from the list to the first cells on the right of the given cell. Resulting cells are free objects, i.e. independent of the list.
- FillCells[ <Cell>, <Matrix> ]
- Copies values from the matrix. The upper left corner of the matrix is matched to the given cell. Resulting cells are free objects, i.e. independent of the matrix.