Go to the version which can be edited by users.
This article is about GeoGebra command.
Command Categories (All commands)
- Algebra Commands
- Chart Commands
- Conic Commands
- Discrete Math Commands
- Function Commands
- Geometry Commands
- GeoGebra Commands
- List Commands
- Logical Commands
- Optimization Commands
- Probability Commands
- Scripting Commands
- Spreadsheet Commands
- Statistics Commands
- Text Commands
- Transformation Commands
- Vector and Matrix Commands
- CAS Specific Commands
- Curvature[ <Point>, <Function> ]
- Calculates the curvature of the function in the given point.
Curvature[(0 ,0), x^2]yields 2.
- Curvature[ <Point>, <Curve> ]
- Calculates the curvature of the curve in the given point.
Curvature[(0, 0), Curve[cos(t), sin(2t), t, 0, π]]yields 0.
| Following text is about a feature that is supported only in GeoGebra 5.0 Beta.
Note: From GeoGebra 5, this command will work with conics as well.