Go to the version which can be edited by users.
This article is about GeoGebra command.
Command Categories (All commands)
- Algebra Commands
- Chart Commands
- Conic Commands
- Discrete Math Commands
- Function Commands
- Geometry Commands
- GeoGebra Commands
- List Commands
- Logical Commands
- Optimization Commands
- Probability Commands
- Scripting Commands
- Spreadsheet Commands
- Statistics Commands
- Text Commands
- Transformation Commands
- Vector and Matrix Commands
- CAS Specific Commands
- AngleBisector[ <Line>, <Line> ]
- Returns both angle bisectors of the lines.
AngleBisector[x + y = 1, x - y = 2]yields a: x = 1.5 and b: y = -0.5.
- AngleBisector[ <Point>, <Point>, <Point> ]
- Returns the angle bisector of the angle defined by the three points.
AngleBisector[(1, 1), (4, 4), (7, 1)]yields a: x = 4.
- Note: The second point is apex of this angle.
Note: See also Angle Bisector tool .