To create a webpage including interactive GeoGebra construction, you have to upload the construction to GeoGebra and use the Embed button in the teacher page.
You can then paste the resulting code into your online content management system or you can save it as .html file using a text editor like Notepad and add texts above and below the construction.
The Advanced Settings button allows you to change the functionality of the dynamic construction (e.g. show a reset icon and browser features) as well as to modify the user interface shown in the interactive applet (e.g. show the Toolbar, modify height and width, enabling saving and printing, and others).
- Enable right click, zooming and keyboard editing features: By selecting this feature you will be able to right click objects or the drawing pad in order to access the features of the context menu (e.g. show / hide object or label, trace on / off, Properties dialog). It is also possible to use the common keyboard shortcuts.
- Enable dragging of labels: By selecting this feature you are able to drag labels of points or objects.
- Show icon to reset construction: A reset icon is displayed in the upper right corner of the interactive applet allowing your students to reset the interactive figure to its initial state.
- Show menubar: The menubar is displayed within the interactive applet.
- Show toolbar: The toolbar is displayed within the interactive applet allowing to use the geometry tools.
- Show inputbar: The input field is displayed at the bottom of the interactive applet allowing to use algebraic input and commands for explorations.